The 3M™ Littmann® Master Cardiology™ Stethoscope features tunable diaphragm technology-a 3M invention-that lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Unlike two sided models, there’s no need to turn over and reposition the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort.
Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap tight, soft sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
Resilient next generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- Single Head Cardiology Stethoscope
- Patented tunable diaphragm alternates between low and high frequencies without turning over the chestpiece.
- Two tubes are incorporated into a single-tube design that eliminates noise artifacts created from two tubes rubbing together.
- Headset assembly is permanently set at an anatomically correct angle to minimize air leaks and prevent the headset from loosening over time.
- Patented 3M Littmann snap-tight soft-sealing ear tips assure maximum comfort and excellent acoustical seal.
- Clean manually with a 70% isopropyl alcohol or 2% bleach wipe. Do not submerge or use hand sanitizer.